1962 Cushman Eagle Eagle
* I am selling my 2012 H-D Ultra Classic due to health
issues. Below are some features of the bike.
* Mileage 29,948 also has dual trip-o-meter
* 103 Cubic Inch (1690 CC) Engine with integrated oil
cooler and Parade Mode
* Six Speed Transmission
* Factory Electronic Cruise Control
* Factory Fuel Gauge with Low Fuel Indicator Light,
Speedometer, Tachometer, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter
and Ambient Temperature Gauges
* Keys (3) for ignition, bags and trunk locks.
* Factory Harmon-Kardon AM/FM Stereo CD Player
with handlebar controls for driver and rear volume
and channel control for rider
* Two Factory Speakers in Dash and 2 more in back
* Custom Trim around front of Fairing just below
windshield with custom bolts holding it on
* Tall Clear Windshield
* Three Pocket Storage with close-able lids on inner
* H-D L.E.D. Projector Head Light and Auxiliary lights.
* Headlight, Auxiliary lights, Front and Rear Blinkers all
have the thick H-D Visors on them without insignia
* Chrome Kuryakyn ISO Left Hand and Throttle Grip
with Throttle Boss
* Chrome Cover for Gasoline line to tank outlet
* Highway / Crash Bars with the H-D short adjustable
connections to the pegs.
* Magnetic Door Flaps on both Lower Fairings
* Dash Gauges Chrome Accents
* Later Model H-D Street Glide Front and Rear Wheels
Original Wheels included.
* Tinted Adjustable Lower Fairing Wind Deflector
* H-D Custom Shift Linkage
* Mid-frame Heat Deflector
* Foot Boards for Passenger and Driver
* H-D Chrome Live to Ride Covers on Gas Cap,
Breather, Derby and Timing covers
* H-D Premium Lined Saddle Bags and Trunk
* Saddlebags have inside to frame locking system
better than original twist once type but I am
including the original twist types also.
* Saddlebags have Kuryakn Light down the rear of
each and Saddlebag and Extension lights on outer
bottom of both that also blink with blinkers.
* H-D Leather Storage with unused H-D Bottles or is
Cup, Bottle or Can Holder in front of Saddlebags
providing Saddlebags protection
* Has Saddlebag to Fender Fillers with L.E.D. Lights
that are also extra working brake lights
* Trunk has Premium Chrome Latch, Lock and Hinges
* Trunk has premium Chrome around side and back
of trunk covering part of the black plastic area.
* HD Lockable Quick Disconnect on Trunk with keys (2)
* Remote Controlled Air Suspension Ride System with
On-Board Compressor and (2) F.O.B.'s
* H-D Mid height Quick Disconnect padded Sissy Bar
* Tires have about 80% tread
Many of the parts on the bike are less than a year old as they were bought with winnings from Myers Duren and Brooksides Roll and Rumble event 2018.
New parts still packaged or boxed as they came from the Harley store are;
* Premium Spark Plugs
* Premium Spark Plug wires
* H-D Chrome Handle Bar Button replacements
* H-D Premium High Output Clutch Plates
* H-D Premium Sissy Bar Mid Height with Pad
* Motorcycle Vehicle Information Report Soft Copy
* H-D 2012 Soft Copy Wiring Diagrams
* H-D 2012 Soft Copy Parts Catalog
* $75.00 H-D Gift Card that can be spent at Harley
Davidson store of choice.
The Motorcycle Engine Oil and Primary Oil are changed every 3,000 miles with Harley Brand oils. Fluids, brake pads and rotors checked at each change. Brake Pads changed at 28,021 miles, were not bad but I was changing wheels, making the pads an easy change. The bike is never run on any but 100% Gasoline with occasional Marvel Mystery Oil in it. The bike is kept on a trickle charger and removed from charger and started once a week. The Bike is owned by elder man and garage kept. The Chrome saddle bag guard rails have been taken off but they go with the bike. Does NOT leak anything. Never been down. Handsome looking bike....
R I D E S L I K E A H A R L E Y
SOUNDS LIKE A HARLEY
This ad has been flagged
Flag this Ad
Make an Offer