1962 Cushman Eagle Eagle
2004 BMW R 1200 CL ABS Mojave Brown Metallic 127k
It's made to cruise all day at 80 mph with or without the cruise. While keeping the rider dry and comfortable. Maintenance is easy (valve adjustments take 30 minutes), oil changes, etc. as I maintained this motorcycle. If you can find one, buy it they are rare, and if well maintained, will go 250-300k miles with no engine tear downs. I’m the only owner purchased new 10. 2006, and it’s taken me all over the USA. 19-20 different states including the Gulf Coast 09. 2019. About $1100. spent 2019 riding season on new WWW tires, engine coils and a new BMW battery. It has a few scratches and dings.
It starts up normal and regular, but it possibly does need a “fuel pump assembly” (used about $150.). You may ride it another 5 miles – 15k miles before it stops at a light. A lot of additional items added, listed below. The RPM tachometer doesn’t work.
• One owner, purchased new October, 2006.
• Dual heated seats & heated grips.
• Newer Michelin 880 WWW tires w/ 2k miles.
• Newer BMW battery, and right and left engine
• K&N air filter, loud boat horn (124 decibels).
• Low seat height (adjustable).
• 6 speed, driveshaft & heel-toe shifter.
• Cee Baily’s Tall windshield, BakUp drivers back
• Kuryakyn highway pegs & ZT echnik luggage rack
w/ brake light.
• Front and rear, engine & case guards.
• Jensen (JHD40BT) bluetooth waterproof
highpower radio. AM, FM and weather band
iPod®/iPhone® ready via USB. w/ Kenwood 600w
compact amplifier and waterproof speakers (4).
South Lyon, Michigan
This ad has been flagged
Flag this Ad
Make an Offer